Can you believe the fact that Honey, what we consider to be the nature’s ultimate medicine, could be fatal for us? Due to its acidic nature its intake can lead to a lot of pain and discomfort if you’re suffering from acid reflux. It is one of those diseases which we consider to be innocuous but isn’t it comical of us to reckon that about an ailment which victimizes more than 60% of the human population? Moreover, it is so severe that if left untreated, it could narrow your esophagus to such a magnitude, taking away your ability to swallow.
There are numerous gastric problems we suffer from but they are not life threatening as our stomach has a heavy layering of mucus which protects the organ from the acid. However, the other constituents of the digestive system do not possess this trait and are vulnerable to the dreadful implications of coming in contact with this acid. It is certain that the entailment of acid’s impinging with other parts of digestive system would be signified by an awful lot of pain.
Acid Reflux – Natural Treatment Equilibrating Medication
For treatment of any ailment, we have two alternatives available. Either we can take medicines to fool our nervous system and others for a speedy treatment or we can go the natural way and let our body heal itself gradually over a period of time. Both come with their respective advantages and disadvantages. Medication would prove to be an agile method but it will certainly leave our body still vulnerable to the disease whereas natural means would lend long lasting but laggard outcomes. However, what if we combine both of them?
- In this busy modern lifestyle, an individual certainly doesn’t have the time to go through a downright natural cure. The gene that signifies impatience is possessed by all. Hence, majority of the people prefer taking medicines. But it is ignorant of them to completely abdicate the natural cures.
- In the case of acid reflux, the medicine simply renders our pain receptors futile and we just stop feeling the irritating sensation caused by the acid coming in contact with our esophagus or the food pipe. Now to cure the disease, you have to take a separate medicine. Isn’t it cockeyed to enslave our body to few mere chemicals?
A better method is to assist our body get rid of the pain using medicines and practice the natural cures to complement then and prevent the recurrence of the malady.
- Why should we resort only to medication when we can treat the acid reflux just by making a bit of modifications to our lifestyle and practicing a few home remedies? Simply amend your eating and sleeping habits and avoid taking anything that your body disregards.
- Almonds, apple cider vinegar, and aloe vera juice are the most common methods and they surely taste better than the medicines. Why do we keep forgetting the fact that people have used only the natural methods to treat acid reflux for centuries before the development of medical science? Therefore, they are dilatory but certainly effective.
Prevention is always Better than Cure
A simple quotation that we are made to memorize since childhood but never been taught how to apply it to our lifestyle! All the diseases can be forestalled just by a few simple techniques that we must incorporate in our daily life.
- You have to assist your stomach in its function. So stop the intake of foods which are difficult to digest.
- Take smaller meals at regular intervals. It would also boost your metabolism.
- Quit any atrocious habits like smoking, alcohol, etc.
These are certainly very simple to incorporate within our busy schedules. One must sit down and think about the severe implications, like the acid reflux, of his actions on his body and how would they come out in the long run. It is better to beware now than to repent later.
If you want a quick relief from acid reflux syndrom, listen to this guy.